Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement e-mail campaigns and related schedule developed in conjunction with internal marketing, merchant and creative teams, for all TR business categories
- Proofread all emails, ensuring that links are working and creative and content is accurate
- Be the expert on email best practices, list hygiene, technologies, trends and CAN-SPAM compliance laws
- Triggered Emails – Develop and manage a comprehensive plan for leveraging CRM and transactional web data in triggered email campaigns designed to create additional revenue and repeat transactions
- Transactional Emails – Develop and manage a comprehensive plan for improving customer experience and creating new selling opportunities via transactional emails
- Testing and Optimization – Create and administer ongoing programs for subject line testing, format testing and message testing
- Deliverability – Work with vendors to measure, understand and ensure inbox placement. Develop and communicate best practices documentation for internal distribution and training
- Project Management – Document workflow, forecast capacity and report results in a manner that allows other parts of the organization to gauge the capacity and success of the email
- Manage internal resources to ensure timely development and deployment
- Acquisition Strategy – Partner with internal online marketing teams and site experience teams to create strategies for the acquisition of qualified targets
1. Report and analyze email performance metrics and benchmarks, helping drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including deliverability, CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention. This will include building a dashboard that summarizes results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
2. Develop and manage continued growth and quality of email lists, buyer segmentation and contact strategy
3. Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning
4. Ongoing analysis indicating sales opportunities, problems & trends
5. Assist in strategizing, planning, information gathering and execution of email, sales tools and other marketing projects/programs for Business and Wedding
Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with site management systems and data integration.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to develop strong collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrates strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible to quickly shift with the needs of the business.
- Must have strong analytical ability.
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organization and follow through skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.